Wireless Network Consultants:
CommCell Group offers a full range of services from design and planning to implementation and optimization of wireless networks in order to assure an optimal user experience and operator reliability. Our experienced wireless network consultants implement, operate and maintain network infrastructures according to our customer’s strategic plan. They work shoulder-to-shoulder with you to properly define your priorities and provide expert advice and solutions in order to address your telecommunications needs.
Wireless Network Services
- Cell site field equipment installation commissioning, integration and drive & call testing
- Switch, transport and operational support
- Network optimization and sustainment
- RF engineering services (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
- Site Surveys – CASS, Third party, General quality & Spot audits with performance evaluation
- Certified PIM testing
Why CCG’s O&M?
- Capability: We execute our projects successfully in stipulated time frame and excel customer expectation.
- Experience: We count with an extensive experience in wireless telecommunications industry. This gives us the ability to work for different major wireless service providers like T-Mobile & AT&T. Our success comes based on the commitment and the understanding of the goals and sense of urgency of our customers.
- Flexibility: We can create tailor made projects for the quality and time you seek within your budget.
- Integration: We aim at completing multi-disciplinary tasks and providing value added services through our in-house expertise.
- Manpower: Our teams with their unique blend of knowledge, enthusiasm and ambition have turned our company the forerunner in the industry.
- Professionalism: Honed by continual improvement programs, our professional services are maintained at high standards for customer satisfaction.
Integration, Operations & Maintenance:
CCG’s Operation and Maintenance (O&M) is committed to deliver flexible, integrated, dependable, cost effective and responsive solutions for the Operation and Maintenance requirements of telecom industry. We also provide preventive, corrective and recurring maintenance services to hundreds of wireless telecommunication sites and facilities across the region. Our services help network operators extend their regional coverage, enhance network performance and focus on core business.
CCG is well known for supporting with effectiveness projects that includes but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Advanced wireless network management services
- Ericsson and Nokia 2G/3G/4G site surveys
- Datafill scripting, provisioning and integration of sites 2G/3G/4G
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of cell sites 2G/3G/4G
- NodeB’s & eNodeB’s Node installation, commission and integration
- Cell sites reconfiguration, field and remote support
- Cell sites upgrade
- Support implementation of DAS Systems
- Alcatel/Nokia cell site routers provisioning and troubleshooting
- AAV Ethernet activations
- Alcatel Spatial call servers and MGW’s
- Cabinet installation, expansion and hardware decommissioning
- Cell sites alarms testing
- RF Optimization
- PSAP testing E911
Planning & Design:
CCG’s Network Planning & Design (NPD) services is a key component in guaranteeing your network is able to handle the high level of data traffic brought on by its user’s behavior while maintaining service quality and the best customer experience.
CCG have nationwide capabilities to deliver value-added services in NPD with our highly skilled professional and well handle of the most updated tools available in the industry. These full range of services covers everything from technology deployment, network element augmentation, and network optimization in order to guarantee an optimal end user experience and customer satisfaction.
CommCell Group is also able to perform
- Site candidate evaluation and selection as well as walkthroughs
- RF design for macro sites as well as DAS/Small cell sites
- Design RF site engineering drawings
- Expertise on system topology and air interface parameters for GSM, UMTS and LTE network technologies
CCG’s Project Management Services (PMS) provide its clients with end-to-end project management services encompassing the entire life cycle of telecom infrastructure implementation – starting from site survey to site integration and optimization. CCG engineers helps complete compliance and ensures that all issues are strictly managed and controlled to the required specifications. In addition, CCG also includes supply of skilled manpower for Project Management activities on time and expenses basis.
CCG PMS teams are extremely focused on complying with the safety and environment aspects of the project.